(Scroll to the bottom to complete the Application)
Hog Farmer Bait Company is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality fishing bait and tackle. We value our brand, as much as our customer, and strive to provide value driven innovation to meet the ever evolving world of both competitive and recreational bass fishing.
We pride ourselves on a diverse workplace, as well as upholding our core values in delivering the next best product to our customer. Hog Farmer Bait Company is currently seeking qualified candidates to partner with our team, and bring our innovations to life.
We currently have immediate openings for skilled assemblers, and bait making enthusiasts!
Have you ever wanted to work in the bass fishing industry? Here’s your chance to join one of the fastest growing bait companies in our area!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assemble and quality check tackle based on inventory needs.
- Work with the production manager to facilitate high priority order fulfillment.
- Must be able to operate and fulfill tasks with minimal supervision, once training has been completed.
- Must utilize strong quality control skills and ensure the customers satisfaction remains the forefront of all initiatives.
- Must keep a clean and organized work space at all times, to ensure the highest level of deliverability per product demand.
- Self starter and possess a strong mechanical aptitude, with the ability to follow precise direction.
- Be willing and able to learn quickly - and adapt to changes, modifications, and a (sometimes) fast paced work environment.
- Willing and able to lift a minimum of 35lbs.
- Working primarily with your hands, with the addition of some power tools & equipment.
- Ability to frequently sit, stand, walk, and reach (typically) within arms length.
- Vision requirements would include both close vision, and color vision.
- Ability to work from a standing or sitting position for extended periods of time.
Education & Experience:
- Must have clear verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- Wire working (bending, crimping, cutting) experience is a plus!!
Part time & Full time positions are available!